Byte Logo Animation Loop

Hey guys! I saw the announcement for Byte and I got so excited that I made a little animation for it. I’m HYPED! It would be kinda cool to see this as the loading animation (sorta like with discord) but maybe that’s wishful thinking lol.

It’s also on Insta!

25 Likes

i love this! i didn’t read the rest of the post until after i watched your animation, and i was thinking that it would look cool as the loading animation, and then i saw you thought the same lol. it’s great!

2 Likes

love it!!

i forwarded it to dom :wink:

5 Likes

its amazing! i love it. nice job :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Cool! I definitely feel like it could run really smoothly! Although, one gripe I have is the black at the beginning. I kinda feel like it changes the mood a bit :slightly_frowning_face: But otherwise, it’s pretty noice!

2 Likes

Hey this is pretty cool

1 Like

Amazing, I loved iiit

2 Likes

I love it! It would be a good brand signature to the ad campaign! (Sorry for my English, I’m from Brazil)

2 Likes

Haha, I threw this together in about an hour and a half, I can definitely change any aspect of color if someone decides they may want to use it wink wink

I chose black since it would be the most contrast from the initial white, and because it seems like the byte design used black as the background. I’ll update it a bit tomorrow and see how it looks

3 Likes

That’s really cool. Good stuff man!

1 Like

Yoooo that’s amazing, should def be the official one

1 Like

Great job

1 Like

Damn, you beat me to it! Here’s mine!

Byte

23 Likes

Seriously in love with all of them

2 Likes

Would be great to have the vector file for the image Dom posted on Twitter. Would love to have a play around with the “Byte” word.

Really nice work

1 Like

I agree for sure. I could probably make one if enough people want it

1 Like

@SolarFlair @brycetwyman I love them both, but could you guys make a 3 beat one? I feel like it would capture attention and feel more smooth that way…

Yeah, sure. I’ll tweak it tomorrow (Aussie time zone - time for bed!)

1 Like

wow these are all really great we got some talent in the forums haha

3 Likes