Byte Keeps Crashing - V0.2.4

I just updated the app a few hours ago today, while I was navigating through e.g. liking, viewing, being a loyal active byter as usual; automatically crashes, it happened literally five times TODAY and I’m getting annoyed.

Before asking if I cleared my cache, deleted the app and reinstall, restart my phone, etc. (Yes I did! I’m just curious if anyone came across this crash problem, first time happening for me.)

Edits: Fixed some minor typos.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I updated recently too, can’t say I’m experiencing the same

2 Likes

Sounds like either they are working on an update still or the servers are facing huge stress rn after that launch. But idk only the team would know.

2 Likes

Mine crash when I try to upload a video and i’m in the editing section… could be because I still use iPhone 6Plus.

Also this happen:

Clicking on retry doesn’t help, I just close the app and try after a while and it work again.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s buggy too.

Don’t jinx it :skull::rofl:

Hopefully, they fix asap :sob:

1 Like

for any error crash , that won’t load , or anything server issue etc , i suggest closing out app , turning off wifi and turning back on , ive had this issue since day 1 , just never really thought it was gonna get fixed until later , btw i’m only speaking for iphone , hope this helps as it’s all i got

4 Likes

Noted. Solution Solved :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

My bad, I just checked and I don’t have the latest update :sweat_smile: I just updated the app and my first problem is solved now.

1 Like

Yeah it be like that :man_shrugging:t4::triumph: thanks to @tuq he’s the GOAT :goat:

2 Likes