Byte is Still Coming Out!

Some of ya’ll make it seem like they cancelled the whole app, but they didn’t. It was postponed again so the hard-working team can fix bugs and make this app the best it can be. Shouldn’t it not matter when the app is coming out, but instead, the fact that IT IS coming out? I’ve seen so many people investing, what it seems like, almost their whole time just focusing on a release date and asking “when is it going to come out” a million times. Guys, it’s going to be released. Whether it’s a few days, weeks, months, it shouldn’t really matter because BYTE IS STILL COMING OUT!! So stop being sad that it was postponed and keep your mind on something else in the meantime so you don’t go crazy thinking about when it will officially be public. The Byte team can work on this for months on end and I still won’t lose my hype and ya’ll shouldn’t as well. HYPE FOR BYTE, IT’S COMING OUT SOONNNN!!! :partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada:

36 Likes

Hell, beta 2.0 is coming this weekend; if you really think the first postponement was any evidence of quitting, you’re delusional to think cancellation is in the picture (unless one of ya dummies start leaking, and we wouldn’t want that)

15 Likes

I think I’m going to quit my job now

12 Likes

So hyped you’re leaving the workforce to post 6.5 sec loops :laughing:

13 Likes

Yes​:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

This post has made me consider quitting my job. Woooo hype for byte!!

11 Likes

9 Likes

What can I say, you have a way with words.

10 Likes

Mission failed, we’ll get em next time

9 Likes

Round 2 of beta is starting this week. lol
People can be salty all they want but the job ain’t finished until it’s finished.
Meeting adjourned! :triumph:

13 Likes

: Ben face :

8 Likes

Some people are just impatient. I undertand why, but when making an app, it’s going to be more complicated then simply putting some legos together.

8 Likes

This post might make me quit my job… hmm :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Beta emails are today. Like calm down.

4 Likes

I have quitted my job

6 Likes

My job quitted I have !!!

6 Likes

People dropping their jobs like artists with their EPs :eyes:

8 Likes

Quit my job and left my family, can’t wait for byte!

7 Likes

YESSS!!! thank you for these words of encouragement, cant wait for Byte. :smile::smile::smile:

7 Likes

It’s coming, it’s coming. Loving this hype!

6 Likes