Byte is shutting down (not really)

i’m devastated… byte had so much potential… :tear:

21 Likes

:pensive:

2 Likes

i know… i don’t get it?? we were all doing just fine.

1 Like

This is pretty sad article even though it’s real.

1 Like

LOOOOOOOOOL bro you got me with that one. How the heck did you even do that?!

1 Like

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it looked like a sketchy link :pensive:

1 Like

That was incredible

11 Likes

Ok you got me lmao

5 Likes

byte is literally shutting down and you have the NERVE to think it’s funny. #maddylionsIsOverParty

5 Likes

i know byte was incredible… i hate to see it go…

2 Likes

What the helll man

1 Like

that’s what i said when i saw the article…

:flushed::hushed::woozy_face:

1 Like

Clicking on this article means you won’t see the article it redirects to Black Lives Matter fund against violence. Later, the real article will appear as the redirect fund website removed. They’re expressing concern over the long silence from the team because of huge drop in activity and lack of updates.

In early 2020, the app was little bit of successful but this month this seems to decline. It has no advertisements whatsoever and some partners weren’t beta testers.

Every Thursday, the announcement was really hyped by people in beta. However it wasn’t as creators left the app while me, RickyAnimoji, Army and fewer creators continue to like in every Byte videos.

Archive Byte videos would be a great idea to watch videos every day after the app’s shutdown. Creators will download some videos if they like.

I’m very appreciated.

3 Likes

that sounds like a wikipedia summary, but either way you made some great points. an archive would be nice to watch bytes when the app shuts off. but right now, we can’t embed posts onto on their sites. we also don’t have a real web client like the vine archive used to.

i’m glad to have been a part of this with everyone and hate to have to say goodbye.

You had us in the first half, not gonna lie.

1 Like

Wait you mean this post is only half-joking? Byte is actually shutting down?

#BlackLivesMatter
#NoJusticeNoPeace :heart:

1 Like

YO YOU GOT ME THERE :joy:
#blacklivesmatter

1 Like

This is terrible :pensive: I had such high Hope’s a new platform would emerge from the flames of old platforms that are no more.