Byte is #1 on social networking in the app store

That’s insane, and it’s due to the new influx in tiktokers. Man. Idk I just hope we don’t get our own community and energy scrubbed by tiktokers

15 Likes

really hope that doesn’t happen either! we gotta let them know this is byte, not tiktok. byte is it’s own thing. hopefully as time goes on they learn to respect our app and community and become one of us

9 Likes

Yay! Not in bwiton tho…

3 Likes

Wild

4 Likes

It’s #1 I feel like because everyone flooded from tiktok and wanna MAKE it tiktok :frowning: I’m super happy a lot of new people seem excited to join this app and are learning how it works, but so many are also complaining it’s not an exact copy of tiktok. I don’t know how to explain nicely to everyone that it’s not tiktok. It’s its own app and trying to make it tiktok just feels super disrespectful to Dom and the staff who worked so hard to make this app while tiktok was thriving.

9 Likes

I need some screenshots everyone!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Good job Byte!! Well done for gaining popularity!!

dang, it happened while I was away too. Goodluck with the crowd!

1 Like

:exploding_head::star_struck::partying_face:

yea during my convo from one of them, they said “We didnt come here for skits we came here for tiktok” like no wonder they think the ui is hard they aren’t using it correctly

3 Likes

Less go!!

lskdhfasjdlf LOL that’s like going to Chickfila and asking for a McFlurry

3 Likes

and then insulting the other customers and complaining to management to add a mcflurry.

2 Likes