Byte Homies! Love Thy Fellow Byter

Hello Byters!

As you all know the forums will be closing down at the end of the month, leaving most Byters with nowhere to go for community interaction outside of the app.

A few months ago we made a discord server and opened it up to the Byte community, our entire goal with this was to create a space for Byters to talk, have fun and make new friends.

Join us in our growing active Byte Homies discord server. We’re still a very new community but we have big events planned for the future! So come and join us in this new journey ahead of us! We would love to see you there!

26 Likes

Come and join this wonderful server :heart::100:

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Bump

7 Likes

Not me bumping my own post :eyes:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hey! Reminding everyone to join the Byte Homies discord server : )

It’s a great place, I’ve gotten to know the community way better there than I would’ve otherwise.

6 Likes

I have an account, but it’s silent now, I’m not familiar at all with Discord, so when I get back in the swing of things, where’s the main engagement at? I’m sure I could just figure it out but thought I’d ask anyways. I’ve learned on forums to mainly just shut the actual complete fuck up and just lurk for info and like nice stuff but still shut completely up as fuck, which is probably what I’d do there too. But maybe I’d open up there, seems less like a forum there.

10 Likes

Yeah I lurked at the “new” forum and at byte homies.

The forum is a good searchable resource for stuff, while discord is more of a live chat.

One thing that would get me to spend more time on byte homies discord is if there was a set sub channel for byte feedback and refinement of ideas. I thought that’s what byte-videos was for, but it’s only for posting actual bytes.

I’d :heartpulse: to be able to brainstorm or get feedback on WIP stuff as I go rather than just post and :crossed_fingers:.

Drawing is time intensive, and animation takes exponentially longer. If an idea falls flat, or can be improved with a few tweaks, I’m all about it.

This byte came out totally different than the OG idea thanks to the feedback I got on the discord.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking.
The Byte Homies Discord server is a great place to chat and hang out with byters, and if you’re having an issue with byte or need feedback we’ll certainly try to help, but since it’s not an official server you won’t get too much like official byte info or updates.
It is a fairly active server, though.

9 Likes

8QAcFhQ

5 Likes

:sparkling_heart::relaxed::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hopping in here to say us ladies love getting to hang out with our fellow tree lovers on the VC and we hope to see more of you there!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Homies. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Ahh. Love that discord :slight_smile: best place for the community

7 Likes

No you!

5 Likes

You’re all amazing and I’m so happy you’re here :pleading_face: love all of the friends I’ve made through this server :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes
5 Likes

It’s a vibe. :green_heart::heart:

4 Likes