Byte got talent?

Hello yall it’s Me, Bananaquan and on my byte i did this collab where we did “byte got talent” as a joke, but then there were people in the comments that wanted to send me their talents in a wau. This make an idea (hopefully it goes how i would like it). So i thought of for this new month of march i wanna try something. I want byte creators from all different backgrounds and following to show about 3-5 secs of their talent. I would like this to become a thing where I released it on every Friday. I want something to show off different byte creator content so they could attract in fellow viewers and following also i would like to see what types of talents us byters have. So if you are interested plz dm me your videos to my instagram which is @Itsbananaquan. Please share with friends as well because i really want this to do well!!!

22 Likes

I wanna see how this goes :star2::woozy_face: Judges? Host?

8 Likes

Omg yess! I feel if alot of people would want to participate possibly it could go to that level where there could be judges and host. Tbh i didn’t even think of it like that wow i hope this does go somewhere.

6 Likes

Anything is possible :eyes::hugs:

8 Likes

Ooop! I like it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re right i mean you never know…

4 Likes

Yess periodt i think this would be a great way to introduce different creators along the platform and hopefully it would increase people wanting to come to byte maybe? But who knows?

4 Likes

Yes this would make an amazing series actually! :o

5 Likes

Periodt! I mean you never know. Hope people will want to participate!

4 Likes

I think people would love to play lol. If you need a Simon Cowell character I can do that well enough! :joy:

3 Likes

this sounds awesome! I’d love to be a part of this. Instead of being a judge or a byter with talent, can I be the host like terry crews or nick cannon lmao " It is iiiiiiiii Pepe Le Fuqyouuu, and welcome to Byters got talent!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Can i be the one judge everybody thinks imma crackhead but I’m not?

4 Likes

Lmaoo i could see it we would have to :eyes::eyes::eyes: what could happen

3 Likes

Loool yea possibly we just gonna need to have ppl showing off their talent first…

3 Likes

That’s a great idea, what I don’t mind doing is sharing it so we have a good amount of ppl then we go into phase two :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Yes completely! This could rlly help grow the app as well! I rlly love everyone coming together and pitching new ideas! This seriously one of the best, If not THE BEST community to be apart of, PERIODT :heart:

Not to mention showcasing new talent as well! Amazing! I see this going somewhere b :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thx that means alot and i surely hope so :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This is a cool idea! I love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m totally down! Let me know what I can do to help :grin:

3 Likes

Sounds like fun lol I’m in!

3 Likes