Byte dms usage

I wonder what the usage so far is on byte dms. Trying to figure out if the feature is unpopular or I’m unpopular lol. But no actually I’m curious

6 Likes

Ahaha
Literally same tho

Anyone actually know the answer? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I have no one to talk to on it ;(

2 Likes

Lol probably everyone that would use DMs have iPhones lol :joy: we didn’t get them or at least the people I know didn’t get them …

1 Like

I haven’t really been using them other than the first few days after release. I find myself on discord messenger more. But still a great thing to have. I’m thankful for this new feature.

2 Likes

I’m on iPhone and I have them

1 Like

There there

I’d be on it more if everyone had it.

I don’t seem to find some users, either via the DMs search or from the message button on profiles. I think it’s something between iOS and Android users.

1 Like

The user needs to follow you back to unlock DM’s with them. You need to be mutually following each other.

2 Likes

I think most people don’t use DMs because we haven’t had them for so long that most people already have ways to contact each other outside of byte, like discord groups and stuff

2 Likes

imma be real I dont really use the dms because you can’t send bytes through them yet- All I want is to send bytes to people and make group chats

5 Likes

wdym