Byte Creator Console Concept

Heyyo gang. So I was hella bored cuz of quarantine and so I decided to visualize what a Byte Creator Console could look like. This was made pretty quickly lol so pls don’t be too hard on me lmao. I was thinking that it goes with whatever ur profile theme is, so it matches universally. Also, the little panels displaying info and stats would be movable and could be reorganized to a user’s liking.

Features displayed here that would be cool to see irl.

• Active hours for ur audience
  • Trending hashtags
  • Unique viewers
  • Top Posts
  • Financial Stats
  • Peak times for posting: Most users on the app
  • Amount of loops over a certain period of time

Here is also a pdf of the concept to see it more up close and with more detail lol

Edit: Addin more detail

35 Likes

ooo I love this! I hope they go with this style I love this. But in dark mode lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I was thinking that it goes with whatever ur profile theme is, so it matches universally.

6 Likes

Oh I see where you’re coming from now! Ok that would be pretty cool because mine would obviously be purple lol.

2 Likes

I love the work you put into this! It’s a lovely concept for sure and I can’t wait to see what people think!

6 Likes

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chefs kiss
Beautiful

2 Likes

Phenomenal work, truly. I’m a stats nerd, so this hits a sweet spot for me

6 Likes

This looks AWESOME, and as a design nerd, it matches the style of Byte while being easy to navigate and understand. I would definitely want to help with future designs! :nerd_face: :+1:t5: :fire:

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

Thank u mr cheese

1 Like

hey you should make a concept of what byte would look like on a console like xbox or play station or switch btw! lol thats what the tittle makes me think of in a way! lol

Byte Bedrock Edition

I like it! Just wondering though, it looks like the original design is optimized for computers. Were you thinking of a potential mobile-friendly version as well?

4 Likes

ye absolutely. will update this topic once i make that too. Prolly later today or sometime tomorrow!

4 Likes

YES, YES I APPROVE OF THIS 100%:+1: I think this will help us a lot in the future. Nicely done :heart::heart:

2 Likes

To be honest, being able to see analytics of what is actually happening would incentivize me to post more and post in better quality if need be. Doubt this will be implemented though since “don’t focus on the numbers” is such a common idea. Wish things were a little different :confused: I’ve been enjoying my time on Byte nonetheless :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool idea. I am for trying this.

This is great I love this!!

1 Like

We really really need this idea to test in a beta mode.

i absolutely love this idea!!

1 Like