Byte Con For 18+ Byters

I was thinking it looks like byte might take over, so why not have a byte con? However, instead of like most vid cons where its just kids have one only for adults. Drop your suggestions for what would make this a cool byte con for 18+ in the comments section below

7 Likes

Now that’s just being ageist…

4 Likes

If Byte ever got to that point itd probably just be a part of vidcon, which is much more than just YouTube at this point. It’s basically every video medium online. Viners even used to go to it back in the day.

5 Likes

Let’s not get

13 Likes

Why did I immediately understand this

4 Likes

Thank god i was worried no one would get it lmao

3 Likes

Took me a few seconds but I appreciate this very much

3 Likes

5 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I know vidcon exists but I’ve heard (never been there before) that vidcon is mostly just kids. I know there’s adults there as well but it’d be nice if there were events that aimed just at the 18+ crowd as well

You’re going to have explain this to me

Cause you’re a zoomer I’m assuming

1 Like

It means “let’s not get ahead of ourselves”

2 Likes

Hopefully social distancing won’t hinder it… But I like it either way :relieved:

1 Like

i feel discriminated against !1!1!1 :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

After all the #KillAllMillennial hashtags … it doesnt seem that bad. :clown_face:

A chill con for everyone with a panel where Tom just talks for an hour would be 100% worth.

4 Likes

:eye::lips::eye:
me over here 13 wanting to go to a convention in the first place. plus some of my favorite creators are like older than me :eye:

3 Likes

if u take kill all millenials seriously i will cry

3 Likes

I won’t. Promise.