Byte Compilation - Phase 2! (Video)

Hi! Below is the second official byte compilation, containing bytes from throughout the second testing phase! I apologize for how long this took to release, I was expecting it to be complete on Tuesday, but so many people submitted bytes for the compilation that it was very overwhelming!! Thankfully, I had a friend help out with editing (@Danger_Dan), and I have him to thank because otherwise, this video would not have been able to come out as soon as it did!

As before, this compilation does not contain any footage of the actual app interface. This compilation was made for the public to be able to get a taste of the type of content that has been created so far, and to help inspire them to prepare their own great ideas!

I hope you enjoy! ^^

43 Likes

OH HECK YEAHHHHH!!!
awesome >:D

6 Likes

Thank youuuuuuu! Gonna react on video soon!

6 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

1055? No wonder I couldn’t find half of those bytes…

Great job with this one, guys! :smile:

5 Likes

love it :100:

4 Likes

Love this

4 Likes

I said it once and I’ll say it again…Already better than Tik Tok👌 Great job guys!

8 Likes

A lot of these weren’t actually uploaded onto the app but they’re still good :sob:

8 Likes

This is epic… 12:44 was the best part :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Yoshr my name was @music :joy::joy::joy::joy: . But still thank you so much !!!:heart::heart:

3 Likes

This is awesome it already looks great cant wait to get on and create videos! great job everyone :slightly_smiling_face: and who put this together!

3 Likes

lollll. this is gonna be so nostalgic one day :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I neeed the beta byte

4 Likes

Can someone invite me to the beta? I’m pudding outside

2 Likes

i LOVE IT, as always :)) cant wait for round 3!

6 Likes

very nice good work guys!

6 Likes

nice video btw and is there any way to have my vids in the next byte compilation btw

4 Likes

Ayy :fire:

4 Likes