Byte Collaborative YouTube Channel

Do you think it would be possible to have this run by multiple people and operated by the community, without initiation from the byte team?

2 Likes

Without a doubt. The only issues would probably be getting people to get in touch, collaborate about the channel, and stay organized. Now this is a pretty tightly knit community so that gives a channel like this an advantage, but the reason I thought of the Byte team is because I think they’d kind of have all of those obstacles figured out, seeing as they’re already in contact and have influence.

Yeah I definitely agree. So what do you think the next steps should be?

1 Like

You know what’s even funnier?I was already subscribed to them. LOL.
I did a search for “byte” and filtered it to channels only and it didn’t come up. I don’t think “byte team” is the best handle. Most people would just search “byte”

EditL Also, they should customize the URL name. That would make it more clickable…lol

2 Likes

I think I’m going to make a Byte about the idea tonight. I’d love to start reaching out to creators and finding people in every area of content next. So basically, the next step would be hype for the creation of the channel.

1 Like

This is a great idea :scream: Count me innnnn

1 Like