Byte categories 😕

YEEEESSS diy please lol that would be cool but I also think after a week or so it may be deserted as well but still

5 Likes

Lol, I’ve been on the app for a while now… Meme category got added before that :pensive: (Fs in chat)

3 Likes

Sports and fitness I can see but makeup and style could be combined for now maybe but when byte picks up makeup I can see will need to be on its own again cause I think people underestimate exactly how big the beauty industry is

2 Likes

Maybe “lifestyle”? But that might be too broad.

3 Likes

Some of the category are too broad or vague :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Fs

3 Likes

I thought about that too it could be used to but raw life footage of your day to day life

1 Like

Tbh id be disappointed to see beauty and style combined. Im far more interested in beauty and makeup than style and diluting that category with style bytes would make it less appealing and less people would give it attention imo

4 Likes

also know plenty of people who love sports but definitely aren’t gym junkies😅

4 Likes

To whoever is reading this forgive me for I have sinned in the way of resorting to TikTok for answers :disappointed: But jokes aside this is how hashtags are treated over there

Once you click on it has some text so we could do the same for our hashtags and category so basically instead of clicking and seeing vids right away it could be a small section on the top with just a bit of info (but make it fun lol)

7 Likes

I think my alt account vid is top of cute right now :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I agree with both replies lol although if I could only pick one makeup I thinks has the best potential to produce something spectacular lol I rather not lose categories but at this point in time I think some are lacking to say the least and some could also probably be swapped too

3 Likes

That’s neat… I like it!

2 Likes

I can play to comedy w cosplay, and just put it in to the category :+1:t5:

I mean, once I get back into better shape, I’ll probably be using my spider Gwen costume in more content. @neefy needs to give us spiderneef content too.

2 Likes

if there’s a demand, there’ll be a supply! but yeah I’ve never posted in cosplay

1 Like

I’d love to see your spider-gwen! And @neefy spiderneef lol

2 Likes

:smirk:I’ll have to write up a new SpiderNeef sketch

2 Likes

There are some categories that are close to each other like music, voices and dance. They are different categories (at the moment), but since they are close in field, shouldn’t they be close to each other in the search section? Because voices tab is in the middle but the music and dance are down.

Just for the sake of making the search section neater.

2 Likes

I think it needs a title change as some people see the term “Cosplay” and think it is “Japanese anime” only, it should be something like “Costuming”.

Well that’s what cosplay means, costume-role play. Cosplay lol