Byte categories πŸ˜•

Cosplay is one of the least used categories and I wish more cosplayers were on the app :sob:

10 Likes

what categories are also inactive :thinking: unpopular opinion: I think some category needs to be merged or replaced!

I want DIY category :sob: I like watching crafting videos!

14 Likes

I think that they are likely still sorting these out and they are in no way permanent. We got β€œinternet” changed to β€œmemes”, right? I think they are just trying to figure out how to make the most inviting and engaging categories and that can take some trial and error.

8 Likes

I can’t remember but was there a miscellaneous category?

1 Like

Agreed, I would make an attempt at it but I don’t have money at the moment :sob:

2 Likes

These categories have been around for a pretty long time, and the big change was a result of the forums requesting memes. So internet was changed to memes, they saw memes was more relevant than internet

Sports and fitness can be combined, along with makeup and style

6 Likes

Or makeup & style = Fashion & Beauty :hushed:

I don’t understand what’s β€œcute” category is for :thinking:

8 Likes

It’s for me.

21 Likes

correct

22 Likes

lmao

It might make sense to combine Style and Beauty for now…but those are two COMPLETELY different worlds and I would prefer if they were separate

9 Likes

Yes it is lol

2 Likes

I see the small difference but I’m not getting the bigger picture, you mind educating me?

kinda just wanted to say my peace and leave it at that. Feel free to browse the categories more to see for yourself. And if you compare it to the youtube communities a lot of people who do beauty videos don’t do anything related to fashion and vice versa

6 Likes

Beauty= makeup, tattoos and body modifications
Style= interior design, clothing, fashion

4 Likes

I’ll def check out vids on YouTube for a better understand

Combining beauty and style would be like combining sports and fitness.

6 Likes

That makes sense, I understand it better more so now. Also I kinda thought it’d be a good idea to combine sports and fitness :sweat_smile:, I mean magic and FX are together when they aren’t exactly the same thing

1 Like

I love having my very own channel on Byte, now I just need to start using it. :slight_smile:

9 Likes