Byte.c needs a update/news section

Okay, so it would be really cool if consumers kind of had a go-to place to get any of the news for upcoming updates etc. I know the forums accomplish that but some people might not wanna be on the forums. Also what sparked this little idea was the creator of Minecraft Mojang kind of pushed all their MC update news and such over to Minecraft.net. They used to have a blog/forum thingy on Mojang.com but they thought they would use that for other things. So Mojang.com still exists and technically you can still get answers and such from there about updates but most of it’s done on the brand’s specific website. So I thought why not do something similar with a byte. Like the forums are here to provide a more in detail look into the update itself but for those who would rather just want a quick introduction to the updates they could go to byte.co and get an updated feed/blog or social media thread or whatever of quick info then get onto their day.

But this is just and idea for later it’s not needed now but this could help out those who want info and want it quick. Thats why I watch cnn 10 rather than standard news.

6 Likes

I thought the community forums was the news & updates. Having a whole the new separate blog is too much :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well more like just like a seperate place on byte.co for people who don’t wanna go into all the detail about technical stuff. But here if you wanna look further into what is included in the update technical wise or ask question here is a great place for that.

4 Likes

How does TT works? Do they have :thinking:

3 Likes

It would be cool if the link to get to the forums was easier to get to. Maybe whenever there’s an update it should go into the notifications and you can click it to open the forums. Though I know people don’t like too much spam in their notifications. But I wouldn’t consider it spam.

3 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

Surely you could see the app updates summary? People who want to know would make the effort to check the forums or at least Twitter.

1 Like

What if someone does not have twitter or want to know more than what the app summary tells you. They don’t put everything in the app summary such as specific bugs. It’s called summary for a reason. Second of all minecraft still puts update logs on its site yet it has a summary too.

1 Like

I just want that sweet sweet beta update of music. :rofl:
Seriously though, I’ve been trying since v2 days to get into the beta :cry:

2 Likes

Very true! Let me tell you I haven’t made a byte yet with the beats but I have tried it and I think you’re going to love it!

2 Likes

I just want to take a step out of the editing process.

1. Make an animation in Procreate
  2. Export as an mp4
  3. Import into iMovie, tweak and add sound & voiceover.
  4. Save and then export to camera roll.
  5. Try to upload on byte.
  6. Upload failed. Tap to retry.
  7. Tap and GOTO 6 (20)
  8. Upload to Instagram stories.
  9. Save to camera roll
  10. Upload to byte …and it works? :thinking:
  11. :man_shrugging: and go :heart: some other creators. :rofl:
2 Likes

Yes! I always find it hard to loops the music perfectly all the time! Glad they are offering a way for creators do do that easier now.

2 Likes