*byte bulletin #8*

Revines did promote clique-type behavior, but they’re also the only way that many smaller Viners were able to get seen a lot of the time. It’d be a shame not to integrate that. I’m glad it’s being implemented on Byte and I’m looking forward to seeing how it gets improved upon.

5 Likes

I can’t wait anymore :joy: this app needs to be released already!

6 Likes
  • me too
2 Likes

Based on this information, the usernames and bytes will carry over! :smiley:

8 Likes

Thank you sooooo so much for the update guys! The hype is real :smile:

4 Likes

I agree so much with this

2 Likes

Any ideas of when the next beta opening is?

5 Likes

we’re unsure at the moment, but keep up with the forum. An announcement will be made in #general-discussion:announcement

5 Likes

this

5 Likes

Week late reply, but August 27th.

1 Like

If u have to let me know when my invitational code is ready for me to byte things along, then why don’t we give a shoutout to @cami_p for accomplishing all the progress he journeys along the way​:laughing::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hype!

7 Likes

I personally am excited about the “re-byte” feature. yes, I know people used it, but i agree with the idea of refining it rather than throw it. Without rebyting, (like on Tik tok, they don’t have this) it makes it tough to share content. I’m unlikely to go and find peoples “liked videos” page. I like to be able to see what the people i’m following are sharing. Super excited about this! Thank you Byte Team.

Also random side note #SaveTheOA

3 Likes

Yep pls do not remove the rebyte feature :sob:

8 Likes

Also by this, keep on hyping for it​:rofl::yum:

4 Likes

Got dang it I keep seeing this thinking it’s the beta announcement

6 Likes

My anxiety is on overload waiting for the beta lol

5 Likes

Where is the next byte bulletin?

2 Likes

This is the most recent announcement. The next bulletin will come when the beta is ready to be re-opened.

5 Likes

Oh my god I’m sooooo excited Cami! Hope to be apart of the next beta test. I’ve missed this format so much. Keep doing great things guys, hope that everyone is has had a great summer! :heart::no_good_man:t6:

1 Like