*byte bulletin #10*

I’ve been away from this forum for a while (life got ahead of me) but I’m back!! And thanks for the update!

6 Likes

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again every time it’s even a bit relevant: Please, don’t make localized feeds based on geography instead of language.

I’ve been fighting against every social media I’ve ever had because I’m by default assumed to be interested in things from my region, Latin America, when I mostly want to watch things in English and maybe even other languages.

And putting content out there, because of this same reason, gets me nowhere. I create content in English, but the algorithms read my geographical position as more important than that.

12 Likes

YES!! this is important, I live in Latin America but i will create content in english as well

3 Likes

OMG we have a new Bulletin!! :smiley:

But I have a question: Are you going to create a translation team for Byte? Because I totally want to be part of that!! I want to be part of the Latin American Spanish translation team :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Love all this movement :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I know I’m really late but,
Will there be some sort of folder feature? I made a post about a while back and it got a little attention. Here it is- Byte Folders I’d love for it to be in there, but if not, that’s cool too.

6 Likes

byte in the roaring 20’s

6 Likes

Thanks for the updates…!

7 Likes

Byte bulletin tomorrow? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 3 weeks tomorrow too… so excited

11 Likes

Woop thx for that reminder can’t wait

6 Likes

that’s really great.

5 Likes

Today? :smirk:

4 Likes

Yess :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I literally can’t wait :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Samee

4 Likes

:frowning: looks like there won’t be a bulletin

4 Likes

Dang I was looking forward for some updates :confused:

5 Likes

Maybe they didn’t work today, it’s Thanksgiving in USA

5 Likes

Smart, good thinking!!!