Comment what u think

3 Likes

possibly

1 Like

depends on how people are gonna use the app

12 Likes

Maybe. Who knows. Hope that it’s even better though

2 Likes

changed to hype, please choose a category next time. i think hype is suitable? experts change if not

3 Likes

yeah seems like the right category.

3 Likes

category changed to uncategorised

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: daniel

2 Likes

@ShonziTho definitely fits better in General Discussion Changed to General Discussion

3 Likes

Tis up to the community to ensure byte would be superior

2 Likes

maybe, depends on if its like vine and if it has the same charm, i hope its not full of instagram ““comedians”” and jake and logan paul :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

who knows? we have to wait and see when it’s released. big plus is that many ex viners will finally come back and meet at one platform which will create a lot of new relationships. so thats definitely the biggest plus. and that finally someone takes care of the former vine community by developing the byte app itself. its all about the community.

1 Like

Can u switch it to hype for me plz and thx

idk i was thinking general discussion too but i felt it would clog it up a bit as it’s not really about it.

ill change back

1 Like

Who knows we won’t know till byte is released. Let’s hope the app can be just as successful or more as :vine:

2 Likes

maybe…we will have to see

1 Like

i mean it hasn’t even been released lmao.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen an app yet, so I can’t exactly say. But, the website is also archived by twitter so we can’t see it. I guess it’s a tie :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

hopefully if the team executes the app pretty good

1 Like

Perfectly? To do so would mean the app would have absolutely everything everyone wants with no bugs. I understand you’re hyped (I am too) but I’d temper my expectations. The app is always a work in progress.

2 Likes