Byte Beta Beggers ISSUE

Im making the forum series ISSUES, just because i want to dicuss some issues and get feedback.

So some people on discord and im sure on here have been asking ‘WHERES BETA’ and ‘I FORGOT TO POST IN THE BETA TESTING FEED’.

Recently on the discord a so called 19yr old was acting like a child just because he wanted beta. so this is to all the people begging and asking:

IT WILL BE OUT WHEN ITS READY

You wouldnt go to a reasturant and in minutes demand the food, without even ordering. You gotta wait.

It takes a lot to make an app, so just get involved and become a part of the community.

Should there be a ban for begging?
(Begging means multiple times not just once)

• Ban
  • No Ban
  • Experts Jury (Experts Decide Collectively)
  • Staff Jury (Staff Decide Collectively)

0 voters

Dupe thread not a new idea xx check search before posting

2 Likes

i did tho

1 Like

There is already a post with an unrelated vote. Due to the vote feature this is a duplicate thread. Please use the search bar next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

dUpLiCaTe

3 Likes

I mean, nobody should be banned for being confused haha. If it starts to get spammy, we can flag them (on here at least). But as far as your poll goes, any desision will be made by staff. So. That one.

7 Likes

Okay who voted for experts decide :joy:

5 Likes

im talking about the extremes, with the referenced issue on the discord, someone came and got really triggered about beta, we explained it and he still pursued.

me :slight_smile:

i cant wait to find babajuro on the app when it comes out

1 Like

voted for staff decide, but realistically nobody should be getting banned.

ur just as bad making duplicate posts xx

2 Likes

Y’all just making pointless post one after another huh?

1 Like

How is it pointless

Cause the post isn’t direct at the right people but the people who are active. Someone who just wants to ask about beta won’t bother to look at other older posts

3 Likes

i think it has a point

me too llololol

‘Byte beta beggars’ rolls off the tongue so well

1 Like

These threads lol

1 Like

I’m not going to click bait beta for them to see the post.

Did I hear Christmas beta sign ups?