Byte Beats Treated Like Sounds

Any chance Byte Beats will be searchable / organized? Also any chance they can be used when recording like with the sounds?

13 Likes

I feel like if people could hear the byte beats while recording, users could potentially come up with some original byte dances, instead of just dancing and slapping a byte beat on after the fact.

4 Likes

Ooooo!!!

1 Like

imo byte beats should def be combined with the sound section…

4 Likes

Maybe like a byte produced sounds and a community sounds section

2 Likes

There should be something to differentiate them. I’m not just saying that because I’ve produced byte beats, but they are created to loop perfectly. Most of the “Sounds” are just random rips of parts of songs or people talking.

3 Likes

This would be incredible. Could be as simple as including clickable text saying “Add beat” right next to “Add sound” — I think they should stand separately from sounds.

Can we also get a featured beat section similar to how sounds are featured? 2 featured sounds, 1 featured beat, or something like that.

2 Likes

okay heres my idea. What if they did Byte beats cause I love the name but then instead of just sounds they could do video sounds and put those two in a category on the camera called video noise.

2 Likes