Byte beats is live. Sign up to create them!

Today we are bringing a new, fun feature to our iOS app: byte beats. They’re perfectly looping little audio tracks.

We automatically stretch or shorten the beats to fit your byte, so you don’t have to do the work. The perfect loop means when it plays over and over again, you can’t tell where the sound begins or ends. The best way to see what we mean is to try it for yourself.

In the app, there’s a library of audio options you can access by tapping the music note icon on the byte posting screen. We will be working with, and paying, beat creators to add new ones each week. If you want to make byte beats, let us know here and we’ll be in touch.

Android users: we are working hard to bring this feature to our Android app and will share more info when it’s ready. Thanks for your patience. :pray:

*byte team

P.S. We’ve also created a page on our website to announce new features. If you’re curious, you can find it here.

35 Likes

epik. @Ganonthecannon get dat bread

5 Likes

pulling out the keyboard rn

20 Likes

this is sick

3 Likes

Wonderful opportunity

5 Likes

Time for some beatZ

5 Likes

I’m ready. Take my beats, take them all :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

YOOOO I might start freestyling. Gotta check out this feature…

3 Likes

that’s awesome I am going to give this a try

3 Likes

just tried it

new byte out now at richard.skinner

3 Likes

“Hey mom. I’m not cleaning my room”

3 Likes

I offered my noise. I’m not motivated by the monetary aspect but happy to contribute if needed.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

Dammit, curse my android phone :sob::sob:

4 Likes

i will submit beats, no more sound cloud

stonks_meme_1254

6 Likes

CANT wait to try it out on android!

5 Likes

submited my work to you guys. Hope to work with you soon in the future

2 Likes

10 days later I am gonna say you did a great job byte team! I really love the byte beats feature and try to use them as much as possible!

Will we have an opportunity to reapply in the future if we are not selected?

1 Like