Byte banner high quality version

Where can I find an high quality version of the channelbanner.jpg. I have it as my background on my laptop but it isn’t that high quality. Thanks!

2 Likes

The graphic you linked to is pretty high quality already, it’s 4,000 pixels wide.

1 Like

That is literally the highest quality you’ll find lol, if it looks bad on your laptop it’s because of your laptop, not the image

3 Likes

the version on the site is pretty compressed actually, here’s the highest quality i have

5 Likes

Do you happen to have the icons for the newest categories that were added? :eyes:

do you mean that graphic with the new ones added as TVs? (didnt i post the standalone icons in the app graphics thread?)

New ones in the TVs! Didn’t see them added but maybe they just never were, I think the icons are all in that thread yeah lol

yeah they didnt make it in since the new categories came after we launched. ill probably update it sometime soon with the new ones, after we add some more

2 Likes

@liamjamesofficial also created some high-res desktop wallpapers: NEW Byte Wallpapers | Batch ONE

2 Likes

Fair enough, any sneaks of new categories?

2 Likes

nope but a few are done and should be added soon

2 Likes

Thanks yes I did there is also some more here: Mobile & Desktop Byte Wallpapers | Batch TWO!

1 Like