Byte back on the charts

Byte is back on the charts at #187 on social networking in the United States.

21 Likes

oo that’s cool to hear : O

3 Likes

N.168 in Canada (I’ve also noticed some of my older videos gaining traction again so that kinda neat)

7 Likes

gg @Super

7 Likes

That’s good to hear : )

2 Likes

I may or may not have done something because TikTok shadow banned me… lol

16 Likes

L m f a o :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I noticed last week that Byte was a Featured App in the App Store, I think that may have something to do with the increase in downloads and rising in the charts.

9 Likes

OH… of course… :rage: they love to do that

3 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before they get to # 1
:partying_face:

6 Likes

Update: Unfortunately, it is now at #190.

1 Like

Update 2: After a few hours, byte stays at #190 (in the U.S.).

I think Byte Should have updates coming out more frequently. Otherwise, Byte will probably continue to get barely any attention.

Hopefully Byte will rise up on the charts.

1 Like

Update 3: It’s now at #197 on the U.S. charts. It’s only going back spaces instead of going forward. It’s not looking good for byte.

1 Like

Until the Byte team starts putting money towards advertising, I’m not concerned with where it is in the charts. Word of mouth is not the easiest way to market, so this makes sense. Byte is not revolutionary. People aren’t losing their minds over this—it’ll be slow for a while.

7 Likes

it was featured on launch day.

1 Like

I know. Then is was Featured App of the Day. What I posted above was from a week ago.

3 Likes

Byte is back on the charts at #85 in the United States!

5 Likes

We’re growing :blush:

4 Likes

Yep! It’s very exciting.

2 Likes

Wow. Byte went from #85 on the charts to #34 (in the U.S.)! That’s great! Byte really is starting to gain popularity, which is exciting.

3 Likes