Byte As A T.V Channel

Drop your comments below on what t.v channel best represents byte.

13 Likes

Ive thought of this so many times lol. But it would be a show and we are on season 3. Its be filmed like community tho lol. Id come in season 2 lol. We’d have good and bad guys and it’d be quite entertaining. Season 4 starts after beta wave 3 ends tho. And the finale is the release date.
:sunglasses:

14 Likes

MTV because of the logo system

11 Likes

disney channel because everyone here has watched it lmao

11 Likes

The CW cuz it has lots of drama and hype shows lmaoo

7 Likes

My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other metahumans like me. In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, I was accidentally thrust into the future, and I saw him murder the woman that I love. But I won’t let that happen. I’m gonna do everything in my power to change the future, and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. I am the Flash.

14 Likes

Damn

4 Likes

nbc because they have all the good comedy shows

3 Likes

Season 1 Premiere (late 2017)
“v2”

Dom announces v2, a followup to an app he created a few years ago. A community forms and antics ensue.

Season 1 Finale (mid 2018)
“Indefinite”

Dom’s financial and legal hurdles come to a head and he postpones v2 “indefinitely”.

Season 2 Premiere (mid 2018)
“What Now?”

Dom goes missing. The community attempts to pick itself up after last season’s events.

Season 2 Finale (late 2018)
“Plan B”

Dom returns and announces “Byte”, a reimagining of v2.

Season 3 Premiere (early 2019)
“Byte Bulletin #1

Dom and the newly formed Byte team work towards beta. TikTok picks up popularity.

We’re still in season 3. Other good episodes this season: “You Need To Step Down”, “Good Troll Thread”, and “Who is Cami P?”

44 Likes

it would be a better show then most of what’s out now :laughing:

5 Likes

Do u think FailArmy will be joining in for a humorous time?:sunglasses::rofl:

5 Likes

Wowza season 3 finna be lit :smile::fist:

6 Likes

For how short this show is, it’s the most interesting and entertaining.

5 Likes

Probably teen nick, before it went downhill. But MTV fits well

3 Likes

The drama from “Kaden’s Flawed Moderation” really made for an interesting arc

7 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

At least we agree on the basics. Season 4 starts after beta imo.

Season 4, Episode 1: What’s Mods Got to Do With It?

5 Likes

Not gonna lie season two got a little slow but it was worth it in the end. :grin:

5 Likes

Season 4:

Dom releases beta 3rd wave.
ByteDance realizes there is a rival called ByteApp.
TikTok popularity goes down.
Ex-viners joins discord server.
Devyn says :wave:Hi Shilly
Dom gets Series A funding to assemble a large team like avengers.
still no one knows who is cami P.

10 Likes

Season 3 Finale (soon)
“Operation: MegaByte”

After countless days of hard work and planning, our heroes Dom and the rest of the dev team have finally put together something to be proud of. Something they deem worthy of a public test. They decide now’s the perfect time to strike. Enter “Operation: MegaByte” The 3rd beta that is always on easily accessible to the public.

Cami P makes the groundbreaking announcement to the forums and the beta is officially ago to the hands of our future Byter heroes.

As the public test runs it’s course, plenty of new Byters create some very entertaining content, new Byte compilations are made and posted to YouTube, a few og Viners hop on the test and bring some needed and welcomed attention to the progress of Byte, AND… some chaos guy throws silverware in the microwave? Wonder what that’s about.

Meanwhile, the TikTokers begin to detect a disturbance in the social force. A new contender was approaching. To them, just another wannbe that would prove to be nothing more than a hit or miss… but little did they know… this new competition came with a powerful bite.

7 Likes