Byte App is NOW #50 in App Store (Social Networking)

What’s his username here on byte ?

I’m so assuming it’s not just one TikToker it’s multiple rising creators discovering this app. The hype has been begun :slightly_smiling_face: lowkey feels like survival game (Hunger Game)

2 Likes
1 Like

Hahaha. This is AWESOME news…but ya, @Pac…BRUH, GRAB SOME SLEEP!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, I had my rest :pleading_face: had a class in the am. I’ll take a nap later when I finish my assignments :blush::handshake:

2 Likes

i just wanna prepare y’all that it will most likely go down again, and that’s okay. but this is what organic “marketing” looks like. if it happens more frequently in the future then we’re in good shape

24 Likes

We’re investing our time in the right thing… I’ll reach out to my good ole pal aka the backpack kid & media outlets :wink:

1 Like

The first time you said that i did not believed it, But that really happened so I trust you this time too but i hope it don’t fall off the charts

1 Like

Awesome- definitely seeing new users engaging with our contents last few days :+1:

Well, we did a TikTok video about Byte few weeks back and it’s at 920K views - not quite 1M but it’s close:

We make the same crappy content like we do on Byte, just longer in duration :blush:

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: woah too many byte creators are famous on TT. That’s the move, I would create TT but I’m scared that my data will be misused, maybe one day :pleading_face:

Terms of Service not a huge fan :thinking:

3 Likes

@Pac we aren’t famous on TikTok - we are just very consistent on there and grow steadily :blush::gift_heart:

2 Likes

pac what happened to “- Creativity First!”

1 Like

Sure, getting close to 1m views :sob: I can’t relate!

1 Like

Its #27 in Canada right now

4 Likes

Lol, I saw this coming — but app changed it from creativity first to short looping videos.

But, the key is to bring TT traffic to Byte, I’m trying to fix my relationship with some TikTokers after being cancelled :sob:

1 Like

Why were you cancelled

2 Likes

Yeah I am not gonna lie having a good connection with people on Tik Tok could work to our advantage in a way! That and always promoting positivity! Positvity First!

1 Like

We need that Top 25 spot :hugs: CANADA has taste. I definitely Stan :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Cross promotion and open relationship baby. Welcome them all, made some TikTok friends. :slightly_smiling_face::handshake:

3 Likes

they coated Byte in Maple Syrup up here that’s why

2 Likes