Byte App Creator Representatives! Represent your category?

Cool! Let me know right now I am starting the Gaming Category social media handles to start this actually a lot more people like this idea than I thought! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay everyone the byte gaming twitter handle is up now https://twitter.com/ByteAppGaming1

I don’t fall in any category, my profile is all random stuff but I sing and play instruments sometimes so I’ll go with music

3 Likes

If there ever were to be a Sonic category, I automatically claim spot as face #1 rep pf said category. Any who oppose otherwise shall be fed to the rabbid Chao and then sacrificed to Dark Gaia.

2 Likes

I’m kinda a Jack-of-All-Trades, so I post in every category. I mostly hit up the dance category so maybe that one for me :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Me too! We wild cards :handshake::fire:

1 Like

This makes sense. It’s not a category specifically, but I intentionally am trying to like, comment, promote, rebyte when musicians make original music (while making my own content) rather than covers. I just think @Byte’s an awesome platform for that.

1 Like

I mean I sing?? I don’t rlly post in voices category on a daily anymore Bc of the new categories and hashtags that I love making videos for! But I started off in the voices category and slowly expanded! I’ll always be a singer tho :two_hearts: #JingleByte’s foreverrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Interesting idea. I post mostly dance videos and would represent the dance category. I also sometimes post videos of my pets.

1 Like