Byte App Creator Representatives! Represent your category?

ok, so we know how we have the byte creator handle on pretty much everything right now? What if we add on to that by having handles run by professionals in each category represented by anyone in the byte community that is based on each category that posts the trending bytes every day but also posts videos about helpful tips to be successful in each category.

each of these professionals on each category will be responsible for running the handle say hmm hmm “memes category” or “gaming category” would be responsible for sharing the trending byte of the day on the socials, Posting videos they think are helpful to better explain the category and finding other who would want to represent that category as well for videos etc

YouTube does something similar that is run by creators and we have a creator ran handle called @ByteAppCreator so it would be cool to see what can happen with this idea. I would love to get in touch with the person running the creators handle to get this started and if anyone wants info or would wanna participate let me know also. I feel like this could offer relief on the byte team so we can answer people’s questions in a video format also while offering a sneak peek of videos in each category on socials and stuff.

But I call representing the gaming category so the memes category still needs a representative! :eyes:

PS: one of my biggest focus points through all of this is to make sure no one is “the face”. More or less the friendly blockbuster manager responsible for recommending u things. But also hiring people to record thos silly training videos!

Byte App Gaming Category Twitter is up now : https://twitter.com/ByteAppGaming1

8 Likes

I think I and @alleyredd kind of represent the younger humor as of generation Z at this point in time.

3 Likes

Cool idea. I only post in experimental…but I am not a great representative of this. :joy:
Commenting so I can watch this idea unfold.

2 Likes

true but I am looking for creators to find something out of the categories the best like and ind way to share videos they like/are trending and reach out to creators from their perspective category to put together short how to videos etc.

1 Like

Nice I mean you wouldn’t be the one making how to videos and such videos. You will be like the manager at blockbuster recommending videos you like and such. But mean while you’re a manager so you’re in charge of hiring people to record the training videos too. lol

1 Like

Honestly I would love to represent the meme category :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nature!

1 Like

im so sorry, but i dont get it. maybe try explaining differently?

1 Like

Oh so essentially just like running social media accounts based on what category you love and sharing videos from the categories. Also on the side getting creators from the category your representing to make dumb videos about the category. So golorified meme page lol.

on byte? or on another platform?

1 Like

A mixture of social media and byte basically

1 Like

interesting idea im just not sure how it would play out! ill be watching!

1 Like

okay I am gonna run a test of this today starting with the game category. Im gonna open a twitter and Instagram handle cause it seems the idea is pretty liked.

Lol, I wonder what category I’ll fall under

2 Likes

Memes and Comedy

1 Like

So basically, you’re looking curators to recommend posts from specific categories, correct? If that’s the case, why not run a byte account that just rebytes the curated material?

4 Likes

I like the idea, if I could be a representative,. It would be comedy bytes in Spanish and English, and from what I have seen there are other creators of byte in Spanish, so we would further explain the knowledge about byte, I don’t know, it’s just a suggestion.

1 Like

thats exactly what I am doing but just also adding one more things to that too. I am starting a test by starting up the gaming category social media handle and well see how it goes from there.

nice I am starting the gaming category social media handles as a test of my idea. @Tupac let me know which category you know best but for now i am starting the gaming category social handles to start out the test of my idea.

pets :sunglasses:

1 Like