Byte accounts with the most creativity in their Bytes in the past week

Regarding this past week: Who are the top Byte accounts that you think Embody Creativity first? Meaning they are “Creating content” that would be hard to find on Tik-Tock or youtube etc. Who are the most creative Byte-innovators you think highly of?

13 Likes

Many… but it’s hard to tell :star2:

11 Likes

Everyone has been producing such great content. No ranking but:

I love @_Orange’s kitty vacuum scramble. :rofl:

I really love @Pillboy’s sounds. I can loop them over and over and it’s so smooth. :heartbeat:

@Heyitsyoon guitar is so beautiful and he loops it perfectly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Dollpower - because everyone they make is great❣️

@DeCool threw himself into the e-waste. :rofl:

@IrritatingTangerine is my Lord and Citrus. :tangerine:

@FinnnAgainnn is my child and I am obligated by biology to put him on the list. :kissing_heart::vulcan_salute:t3:

16 Likes

Peoples bytes have been super duper creative this week, it’s honestly so hard to choose :star2:

10 Likes

I don’t remember who made it, but I saw one of a guy handing himself a phone until he placed it over the screen, then it looped. That many flawless transitions on top of a perfect loop? Fantastic

9 Likes

I have rebyted two of the people on your list. Looking over the other ones too.

Orange and Tangerine were two that I rebyted this week.

Great list. Thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! No idea how I got my cat to do that lol. I had some other awesome creators help me with that video too :slight_smile: I love this community.

8 Likes

Hey thanks so much for doing that! I’m so happy you like my stuff :slight_smile: Is Stevenmusielski your name on Byte too? You don’t come up with I search for you.

5 Likes

smusielski

4 Likes

I honestly couldn’t think of a good enough joke on the spot but I’m glad you liked it. Your videos are very relaxing and ambient. So well done, you’re a true artist

4 Likes

I’d say that JenAndKat absolutely rock the app with their music and looping skills. I’d also say Daydreamer, Ken, Elias and Onkelchrispy help encapsulate what the app is truly about.

5 Likes

My content is trash but somehow people like it :rofl:

6 Likes

Ooh, and nay.yelling

3 Likes

I find it enjoyable. :slight_smile::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I like the idea that it could help someone’s anxiety or just give their brain a break. And they are really fun to make! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

MIke, I am not sure whether I am supposed to say: “thank you for your service” after every Byte or not.

In case I missed it: “thank you for your service”.

Thank you for not posting too many gun bytes because I think that would draw in half of my Twitter followers to post 10x the gun bytes as their are people trying to be funny. That is only a slight exaggeration.

Again, thank you for your service.

2 Likes

:sob: thank you so much! I’m honored :pray::pray:

3 Likes

I honestly think @Wallpuncher should get more attention. His humor uniquely blends dry/deadpan with subversive punchlines that come out of nowhere. I love how often I think the Byte is going one way and it completely knocks me another direction.

More of you should follow him. :smile:

3 Likes

@senorpequenos and @Alexjakobz @jackfound @AntinnyWorld are the most creative and active byters

6 Likes

Woah man thank you so much :pleading_face: the shout-out means a lot :raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes