Business or simple creative platform?

I see a lot of people treating V2 as a gateway to fame/money. Is V2 going to be more of a business, or is it a creative platform that focuses on creators, rather then earning money (I know that it has to have at least some funding to stay up)

1 Like

A creative platform can be a business

1 Like

Just a creative app

Yes, sure

I know but what I’m saying is that part of the destructive of vne was that the top creators were mainly focused on money. That’s why “rip vne” compilations feature a diverse selection of vines that people enjoyed in the midst of some large creators who just wanted to push out content for money

1 Like

They did wanted money… but it wasn’t only that. Vine had the same 20 people playing on everyones timeline. That bored a lot of people.

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: v2

I’m very creative

1 Like

its both

1 Like

I’m going to have to say both, but definitely more creative.

1 Like

it absolutely has to be a business to stick around, but that doesn’t mean creativity needs to suffer. in fact, it would only help.

19 Likes

Business that rewards creativity & originality ?

Most businesses are established from creativity, which is great! This is what makes most companies thrive in their relevant market

I agree completely. Other platforms such as YouTube have successful running businesses built on creators. There’s no reason for V2 to be any different, however YouTube has been kind of destroyed by creators (the adpocolypse was due to the fact that advertisers did not want their ads on inappropriate/vulgar videos). People are very picky about where they place their ads

1 Like

I see vine being both a creative outlit and a space to start making money through multiplw ways

2 Likes