Burner accounts to troll?

Has anybody else noticed a slight uptick in people with no videos on their profile making mean comments on their bytes, or has my content just been unnoticed enough to avoid this attention before?

6 Likes

Haven’t came across

2 Likes

Yea I have I came across a couple already. I just been ignoring it, it just happened randomly once every blue moon. :man_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Someone commented to tell me to find my dad on one of my Bytes.

Comedy gold, I swear.

1 Like

Completely original. Never been heard before!

I was just amused because it was two in a row.

1 Like

Fingers crossed it stays that way!

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it on my post thankfully but yeah ive noticed on a few others rude comments from trolls

1 Like

It’s specifically 1 kid. It’s the same variation on the name Brandon. He used multiple different burner accounts on a variety of my videos. On one of them plain ‘ brandoq ‘ he has a bunch of videos there for you to report that are evidence of him harassing people.

5 Likes

Same dude! I’ve reported him but not blocked him. He wants to be blocked, it seems.

On top of it all, he’s just kind of. Bad at insults?

3 Likes

It’s been happening since the beginning unfortunately

2 Likes

Yeah he’s bad at insults. It’s because he is quite literally 12. Ngl the worst comments I get are from really young boys which is really cooked hey.

3 Likes

Laaaaame

1 Like

Theres this one acct KyleMan doint this but i just let the hate bring people in i guess.

People has their opinions

1 Like