Bug on android

Android, the slide feature on the timer for the content to be featured in bytes is t slidable from the timer in between the brackets anymore. I can’t select where the video starts anymore

Samsung a20

2 Likes

2 Likes

Are you trying to adjust the starting point of the video by attempting to move the left-hand slider? If so, I don’t believe it’s a part of the edit you can adjust; instead, from what I’ve experienced, you have to move the right-hand slider to get down to the time frame you’re looking to get (say, 5s from 7s), then move the now-shaded portion (outside of the time frame) and push that forward. Doing so should highlight whichever section you want to be shown in the final video.

So the clip doesn’t slide over right? I’ve ran into this issue before. Only seems to happen with short uploads/clips (around 10 seconds max).

1 Like

Tried sliding this thing every which way I could think of. Highlighted , un highlighted, starting bracket , end bracket, middle of the selected video( little bar that shows the amount of seconds. ) all of it.

1 Like