Bucket list 2020

If you could do anything off your bucket list what would it be. Mine would go to Japan and sleep in one of those tube hotels and eat real ramen and sushi but idk about that any more because thanks to the Coronavirus :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Fall in love with someone who completely understands me :pensive::heart:

12 Likes

Mine would to be somewhat known in this world.

4 Likes

Its possible to travel if proper precautions are taken. My dream would be to stop being afraid to leave and then go to Ireland for couple of weeks just to find out if I actually want to live somewhere else.

5 Likes

I want to make a positive impact on someones life

4 Likes

Make genuine friendships :sweat:

3 Likes

Pass my candidacy exam and reach Platinum with Delta Airlines, but I think that’s a reach hahaha

1 Like

I do stand-up comedy (I try to downplay that on Byte and…I dunno, I wanna use the platform for fun instead of fame, but still I guess I’m a content creator) and I want to finally get representation of some time (agent/manager) this year. That’s my big stretch goal.

I also want to volunteer a lot more this year, especially for non-electoral political causes and at my local community access studios.

2 Likes

Mines is that I wanna be social media famous and do a lot of stuff off my bucket list as well

2 Likes

i’ve achieved the majority of what i wished for on the last post like this in 2018, so for the new:

• i want to be mentally secure and improve my mental health
  • i want to create more content, and find the motivation to

these are my top 2 :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Make someone simile :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Go to Mexico to live like a millionaire for a day :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t5:

As opposed to metaphor?

That’s more of a life goal tbh

1 Like

make a bucket list

1 Like

First I gotta afford to buy a bucket

2 Likes

not every year is promised
unexpected deaths and accidents happen, so i set my goals as early as possible

Gain some weights!

2 Likes

I need a new damn car this year

1 Like

fall out of a helicopter recording a really interesting byte loop!

1 Like