Browser byte

idk how code works so would it be like super impossible to get a browser version of byte. cause whenevr i had downtime during tiktok i would go on the computer but theres only the forums for byte

1 Like

Not actually. Tiktok has a browser version so. There’s a possibility

1 Like

May I ask. Do you have a Chromebook? If so you can just download byte off the play store

1 Like

i have a school cromebook thats restricted ill look into that but my normal computer is not

1 Like

yeah i think byte use time would go up for a lot of ppl if they could use it on desktop, but I dont think it’ll be happening for a while, cause the team is probably heavily focused on the app right now, plus they’d have to keep changing the site every time they change something in app. so probably a minute before we see this

2 Likes

Might work but if not just download an Android emulator. For example BlueStacks. If your laptop is decent enough you’ll be able to see bytes but ion know if you wanna film them in a webcam😂

1 Like

yeah ive tried bluestacks before my computers really vheap

Welp the only option is a Chromebook. Or an old phone that’s compatible I guess

1 Like

just went on my chromebook and the forums arent blocked but the play store is

1 Like

Maybe downloading an external apk from

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/byte-inc/byte-creativity-first/byte-creativity-first-1-2-10-release/byte-short-looping-videos-1-2-10-android-apk-download/#whatsnew

Might work

1 Like

blocked :pensive: oh well, i can live with downtime for now

thank you for trying to help tho

Always here :hugs: there’s a few other solutions I have but they include flashing USBs and running things form it but I think that’s too much effort just to get byte :joy:

1 Like

haha yeah also i domt wanna get my chromebook taken

1 Like