British V2 Artists 🇬🇧

Well, I saw there’s already pages on here for French and Italians and thought I’d make a thread to guage how many folks from the United Kingdom were interested in doing V2.

Anyone else out there? :uk: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ayyyy :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

2 Likes

changing category to general discussion

1 Like

Me :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3: :grin: can’t wait to start posting!

Us brits should stick together on vine doing collabs and things

1 Like

Anyone wanna collab? Let’s work together and we can help each other grow and we can have so much fun!

1 Like

Just throwing it out there that I can’t wait to be on the v2 platform and I am from the UK

1 Like

Another checking in from UK here! Hoping to be on V2 as soon as possible :smiley:

1 Like

Good to see we already have quite a few members. :slight_smile: As for collaborations, I personally am going to wait for the app to actually come out before planning any of that. xD Or at least closer to the time, anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :raised_hand:t5:is everyone enjoying the cold weather today​:scream:

1 Like

wow I’d expect there to be more of us

1 Like

Hiiiiiiii :wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

RULE BRITANNIA!

Sheffield, England here!

2 Likes

Yuppp! :grinning:

1 Like

Me too :wave:t2:
Also this may sound kinda random but my friends and I can’t agree do you say scone like sKon or s-Cone ; I say S-Kon :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I also use Skon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also it’s normal to put cream then jam right? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I guess so, I don’t really mind though, tbh xD either way is delicious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

scones are sexy

2 Likes

I say sKone lol and cream :heart::joy: or just plain

2 Likes