Bringing this old concept back

I saw this on twitter and wanted to know was this eventually how the app was going to look or was this always only just a concept?

10 Likes

Woah that’s dope af !

4 Likes

Hm I thought I saw a post where Dom explicitly said he wouldn’t be collecting personal data like the ones up there.

In terms of the UI it feels a little cluttered, but the concept is really cool (being able to display certain information). However, I don’t know if it’s a good idea to implement 'cause it destroys uniformity, but maybe that’s okay.

3 Likes

I think a lot of this stuff is still intended on being added lol, layout is essentially the same but with additions. incredibly interested in the theme area where it says custom :thinking:

7 Likes

Isn’t it?!? I was hoping it was real (or will be)

1 Like

Oh well that’s good to hear! And same, imaging adding your spin to your profile with colors and themes to really make it yours! :relieved:

1 Like

Hmm I didn’t know that, and we’ll just have to wait and see I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I like the pronouns options and what that says about how Byte is approaching the platform.

4 Likes

That’s what I call a concept my friend. The cool thing I do with concepts is make a whole bunch of things then you internally test each design, logo layout etc with your friends or family etc then come back to them after a week and whichever things sticks is the one that would be the most effective.

3 Likes

i think this person know what a concept is, and it may seem that you completely missed the point of this post. they were asking whether or not this would / and features shown here will be coming to the app sometime soon…

3 Likes

No he asked if it were something coming soon or if it was a concept. I wasn’t trying to explain what a concept was I just love talking about those things because they’re are many advanced way to implement concepts in a controlled environtment. Like voting, Psychological brain recording to see what sticks etc.

But I still know what a concept is though, just letting you know :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well i know jeez I just wake up and make one mistake and I am ganged up on!

1 Like

you forgot that

4 Likes

i remember losing it over this screenshot for weeks

2 Likes

Yeah I love the blocks feature it really looks unique and I love the round curves too that starting about in most designs! Looks more slick!

1 Like

I just want to say that I would love to see this as the final design of byte, maybe it’s on the team’s plans idk

1 Like

I think I forgot what post dom talked about this in but he did say this was a feature in the works.

1 Like

that fucking iPhone is messing w my mind. lmao. how is it plugged in from the side lololol

2 Likes

battery pack bro

3 Likes