Bring me back to reality please (need help)

Guys, lately I can’t think of anything other than what life would be like if I became a V2 celebrity. Like listening to the Beach Boys in my fancy LA apartment. Like bruh idk why I feel like it’s going to happen. It’s unrealistic, highly improbable, but I can’t help but daydream about what it’s gonna be like.

Some people do become famous so why not you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Start working on ideas and filming to make it a reality

1 Like

It takes years to build up a following and actually make a profit enough to live this lifestyle. It’s admirable that you want that, I think we all do, but keep a realistic view of it so that when it doesn’t come sooner than later (or even at all) you won’t be crushed, ok? :slight_smile: And make sure you keep that vision as a goal. Turn it into a drive to get there. Make it work for you, instead of against you :slight_smile: Make sure you keep your head level, and while you’re trying to climb that ladder of success, make sure you know where the pillows are that you can land on if everything goes south, because that’s always a possibility. And good luck!

2 Likes

I recommend going outside.

1 Like

Constancy and Perseverance are the key to achieving your dream

2 Likes

fam take this and make it a reality. Work on ideas and punchlines, work on your acting. Maybe even get a couple ready before v2 releases so you get an early start when the app comes out. Whatever. Don’t doubt yourself ( but also don’t let it get you down if you don’t gain traction quickly! Most people are left in the dust quite a while before they start picking up speed :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Dreams don’t work unless you do ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I say just give it your all and strive to make it your reality.
Why not try
There’s no harm in doing so
Best of luck to to u! Can’t wait to see your videos on V2

2 Likes

Once your start man don’t stop, and dont get discouraged if you dont pull huge numbers, just have fun with it a audience will find it’s way to you, just don’t give up when you start

1 Like

Exactly man I’m the same rn I got big dreams and hopes for v2

1 Like

Keep on dreaming… that’s a good thing

1 Like

Mom’s spaghetti…

1 Like

I second that, Marko. Nobody can stop you but YOU, @mason_paper :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anything is possible! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you just believe…

2 Likes