Break Something Category

Anyone here participating? https://byte.co/b/659UXxnCHoA

5 Likes

is it a trend or a category? because its not on my interface as a category

3 Likes

It’s a Limited category. Guess Dom finally wanted to start a new trend with some chaos :slight_smile:

I don’t normally condone violence (and I hate it), but please actually break some shit guys. Of all the videos that are currently up, maybe only 1 or 2 are actually breaking things. Seeing these guys break shit makes me wanna break shit, which I think is the intent.

3 Likes

i did :woozy_face:
Well…tried.

3 Likes

It’s like past midnight out here and I was getting ready for bed when it dropped. I’ll break an actual object later

5 Likes

Your one was witty, I liked it. But I think that now that you’ve done it, no one else can :joy: IDK I’m not the content police but I just want some chaos maaaaaan

3 Likes

I getcha. When I saw no one had posted for it yet, I had to quickly do the joke. Dibs!

2 Likes

I did it, but only because I wanted to subject byte to my terrible idea. I do want to say, please be careful about not breaking anything important to you, or expensive, or getting in trouble for byte- try to find things that are okay to break, maybe something that looks cool when it shatters or tears.

5 Likes

I already participated.

4 Likes

Im only 3 byte days old is this considered a “trend” guess I meant catagory.

It’s a limited category- so basically like a “suggestion” from byte as to what you might want to make a video about.
It will go away in a day or so.
Also, welcome!

I cant see any categories rn because of the update lol

3 Likes

So does this mean it’s time to break random things for clout, I’ll start with my Rolex :smirk: (break something that’s valuable to you)

3 Likes

there. I broke something. Happy?

3 Likes

the ONE TIME I don’t have a puzzle finished. SMH!

10 Likes

i cri 4 u here we go again

3 Likes

i have the border to one finished. but its 1000 pieces! no way i can finish that before tomorrow!

6 Likes

Lesson learned. Always have a puzzle made and ready to go.

4 Likes

This was removed quick :face_with_monocle: so the challenge is over

2 Likes

Someone prob did something not okay. :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes