Bobby shmurda

Back when vine was out Bobby shmurda was a big part of the app in a way cos his song was a meme that people used. He’s coming out this year and you know new York’s gonna be wild when he comes out of prison. Imagine if we give him a deal on the app (sounds weird to say) but he could take it. Other than that can’t wait.

Also who remembers (I’m in love with the coco) on vine now that was sick when vine was out.

9 Likes

yes

2 Likes

How is this general discussion :joy: — change to off-topic

4 Likes

Changed to #off-topic :sunglasses::ok_hand: :blep:

But yeah i think its pretty crazy how he could be locked up so long and still one of the most irrelevant artist and biggest memes of the last decade. Maybe he’ll bring that :vine: success to byte :eyes:

5 Likes

hE IS IN JAIL?

3 Likes

Have you been living under a rock? The guys been in jail for 6 years

5 Likes

apparently I have really been living under a rock or mabye I knew about and I forgot :flushed: BUT SIX YEARS? DAMN

2 Likes

He was suppose to come out 2 years ago but he did extra time for his guy (absolutely baffles me) now he’s coming out this year when PS5 and 6ix9ine comes out (both the closet and prison). Now even tho 6ix9ine might be a rat but would anyone else do 30 years for crimes of other people that were also involved. I think tf not so people should stop calling him a rat

1 Like

GET HIM ON THE APP! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT! :joy:

3 Likes