'Blue Check Mark' for Early Byte Adopters

I’d really like to see verified accounts for early adopters to separate them from all the clone and spam accounts as Byte is growing so fast. True creators above just me are getting lost in the streams like @BigPants etc.

Thanks in advance Byte Team and keep up the amazing work!

17 Likes

I agree to it

4 Likes

Yeah but…

There’s thousands of beta testers still trying to make an effort with their stuff. Spam accounts are mostly gone now.

8 Likes

I totally agree with the check marks!

1 Like

@Bryden that’s a good point :ok_hand:

1 Like

Did they ban the spam accounts or what happened to them?

1 Like

Yeah many got banned, and comment post limits were introduced

3 Likes

Nice! Also when I post the same content, the same accounts always like my post instantly even though they don’t follow me. I guess they’re free likes but there are still bots out there.

3 Likes

Yes, I would like to have it too😍

1 Like

There’s not really a point to give people a badge who downloaded the app early.

Badges are made for very special reasons. Just because one was earlier than the other, it doesn’t mean you get a badge.

Beta testers got one because they worked with the byte team for a long time and helped report problems.

10 Likes

I wonder how many OG creators are there

3 Likes

I’m actually the og among all ogs, when snoop sees me he’s like “damn this dudes og”

4 Likes

You clearly haven’t heard of this guy named @smoothio , he literally invented snoop

2 Likes

Verification has already been discussed here, where @FaizalDawx provided a screenshot where Dom talked about verification (blue check mark).

2 Likes

I reached out to team Byte about this feature being potentially added on soon because of impersonation and as you mentioned above scams and spam accounts. Hopefully we see it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use the link @man posted in his comment, they discuss verification there =)

1 Like

facts i’d love that, @bevs :slight_smile:

keep reporting them, should be dealt with! :blush:

1 Like

I would like that!

I agree!

1 Like