Blocked & deleted

Hello,
Samsung/ Android user :slightly_smiling_face:
I have spent almost 2hrs blocking & deleting quiet frankly vile hateful comments on my posts over 600+easily.
Now I can’t go onto my posts or when I do the comment section just flashes at me ?
Also in my haste to block and delete I have managed to block some creators & friends :disappointed_relieved: & idk how to get them back ?
I have made a brief post, but with all the traffic thought I may get a response quicker here.
Please help!!
Thanks in advance
Penelope

2 Likes

Yikes! This is so stressful. I had to just let the comments go. I’ll weed through when it calms down. This is insanity.

3 Likes

Right! I just want to unblock the people I blocked by mistake, my friends but I can’t figure it out

2 Likes

To unblock, go to your profile page, tap on the three dots top/right, scroll down until you see this:

3 Likes

I don’t know about the rest of you, but this Tom guy is pretty helpful. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve become tech support for Gen Z on byte :sob::sob: my thumbs are sore :+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

So happy you’re having a grand time Tom

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d call it grand :grimacing:

1 Like

Tysm Tom

I heard he’s the king … I’ve loved your last few bytes btw

2 Likes

I hope your ok honey :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes Tom is our king :crown::heart:

1 Like

I don’t think you could of chosen a better monarch tbh

1 Like

I love you :heavy_heart_exclamation: I am sorry they are going after you and I hope they get their havoc-wreaking under control. Not cool with the hate. Bad or even mean comments it’s whatever, but that is beyond not ok.

1 Like

Wait, Byte is a country with a monarchy?

No the new community has made Tom their king

1 Like