Black lives still matter

I came across these videos on TikTok and it’s new footage of George Floyd and the people in the comments are absolutely horrible no one deserves to die bc of their skin this world is absolutely horrible but we can start changing it to make it better so I’m asking you all to go sign petitions or donate Tell your friends to tell people to spread awareness about situations like these. Plz help defund the police because they’re abusing their power and it’s not okay I have a petition thread already if you would go over there and just look at them or add some of your own petitions please do that Black lives matter is not a trend it is a movement please remember Black lives still matter and that George Floyd did not deserve to die
Here’s my petition thread

15 Likes

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

It’s still going on and it still matters! This issue won’t go away without focus and change we so desperately need! #blacklivesmatter

1 Like

if you did it for the trend then you didnt support it at all luv xx

6 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

bump

3 Likes

blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm blm

1 Like

Period

editing before someone counts it as spam but anyway justice for breonna go to my clickbait charli post on here for links to petitions etc

1 Like

#allblacklivesstillmatter

1 Like