Billie Eilish

I literally discovered her and her music like two days ago. I would like to know your opinion towards her. I actually like her style and all of that tbh.

8 Likes

I haven’t heard it yet, gonna do it soon!

1 Like

Good, give it a try and then give me your opinion :wink:

1 Like

Well, here voice is pretty beautiful and she gives a kind of Lorde vibe. Although I can’t understand anything - then again I never understand anything the first time I hear a song, so yeah it’s prolly pretty good!

1 Like

Check out her Vanity Fair interview

y e s

i LOVE her. her fashion is on point too. its so unique and shes gr8

You should see this interview of hers:

2 Likes

thanksss!

i’ve been following her since 2016 when she posted ocean eyes (found it through an edit) and she had a couple 1000 followers. seeing her grow so much in such a short time really makes my heart swell, but at the same time it breaks my heart because she is only 16 and she has so much pressure and is in the public eye all the time. i feel for her, i really do.

but she deserves the success she’s been having.

7 Likes

Following someone since the very beggining might be amazing. Thanks for the facts!

2 Likes

I just started listening to her a few days ago, and despite really wanting to dislike her I’m now obsessed with her music. :joy:

1 Like

started listening to her like about two months ago

1 Like

Unpopular opinion, not a huge fan. :frowning:

3 Likes

BRUH SHES QUEEN!!! MY LITERAL PFP IS HER!! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO COPYCAT, LOVELY AND MY BOY ! :heart:

1 Like

Okok I’ll do :slight_smile:

Not all of her music is for me but she seems like a cool kid with a good head on her shoulders. I remember seeing a thing with her talking about depression and mental health and being open about her own issues in a very honest way, which I thought was refreshing. If a teenager has to be famous, I’d rather it be done like that instead of some awful, self-obsessed brat. Like that horrible cash me outside girl. Can we be finished with that girl forever please?

2 Likes

That reminded me to lil pump, LETS STOP THAT BULLSH*T

omg i LOVE billie
i mention her to all my friends and no-one knows who I’m talking about lol

1 Like

SHE´S MY CRUSHHH!!! :heart_eyes: , I LOVE HER

1 Like

She’s definitely out there as a music creator. Not my taste, but I can appreciate what she’s doing.

1 Like