Big on Byte

Out of curiosity, what would people consider a lot of followers on this platform so far? Like on YT I’d say that once someone hits 100k I consider them big YouTubers
(I posted this as a comment on something but felt it merited a post.)

7 Likes

10k - 50k I’ll say is big on byte

8 Likes

I think more like 4k rn is big

6 Likes

Ya I’ve seen some people brag about having 50k, but people with a million loops in their screenshot have like 5k followers so idk.

7 Likes

Idk but @BigPants is the most followed I believe he has over 10k

7 Likes

Makes sense, hes awesome. Where’d you hear he was the biggest?

3 Likes

Source

3 Likes

Yea its kinda weird because majority of the time. People will have more loops than their following so like does that plan a role in how big they are? You know what i mean?

3 Likes

Oh that’s so cool​:astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

There are people with about 20k :eyes: so
But I think ‘a lot’ depends on who is asking
For people with 100 followers, 1000 may be a lot
For people with 1000, maybe 5000 is a lot

5 Likes

Yeah agreed with Faizal. This is more of a subjective question because if I was just starting out today and I got like 5-10 followers, I’d probably be really stoked that I have a nice following lol so it really depends who you ask and I don’t believe there’s one true answer to this

5 Likes

I just like metrics. Interesting for me to see how the app itself is doing.

2 Likes

i’m at 2.3k rn , but then again you gotta watch out for those mfs who follow you and unfollow you faster than a damn rabbit and gain a massive following in a day lmao

follow mw i’ll follow back. help each other get to the ks?

Nice! I hit 250 yesterday, not as much, but real proud of it.

3 Likes

I’ll check you out, maybe you’ll have 16

2 Likes

I say 1k is big on anything, but it’s subjective and completely dependant on the size of the platform, the number of people who would potentially enjoy your content, and what you yourself determine to be big.

So if we look at say youtube, people might say 1m is big, 100k is big, but youtube has far over a billion users. Byte has around 1.3m users according to sensor tower, so having 1m followers is incredibly unlikely.

I also agree with what faizal said, it’s relative to your own size, so with that in mind, I’ll stick with 1k being big. For the size of the app, and the number of people that size, I think that’s what I’d say

3 Likes

Tysm!! I’m gunna check your account out in like 10-20 mins or so as well :metal:

1 Like