Big Creators talking about V2

I’ve been listening to podcasts from different yOutubers a lot recently and I’ve heard them ask their guests/ co hosts what they think about V2. For example Cody Ko & Josh Kennedy (Ovalle) said they would hop on it but didn’t think that the app would stay successful, what’s your opinion on this and what have you heard from other “bigger” creators ??

Jay Versace made had a Q&A video and mentioned it, I personally hope that not a lot of stars hop on to make way for new creators.

3 Likes

I want to heard people from south america talking about this, but no one know anything, its sad that people of my country dont know about V2

1 Like

Personally i think if they have a negative outlook on it, maybe it’s not the place for them… I’m not saying ban anyone but we gotta stay positive.

2 Likes

Gary Vaynerchuk: whatever happens happens
David Dobrik: I’m too busy on YouTube

It’s going to be interesting, for sure

2 Likes

Not to be selfish or anything, but I hope V2 could be an app for new creators and for new dreams to take place :expressionless::smile: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

I was sad to see davids reply, I was really looking forward to some of him and lizas creations. Their whole group was pretty funny, but hey, it’ll make room for new people to rise up on the platform

2 Likes

better to have room for new artists i guess

1 Like