Beyond the byte?

I remember when vine was nearing its end it had the “Beyond the vine” feature which allowed you to record long videos, it was the original IGTV. Are you guys planning to do the same with byte? Or was that more of a one time thing?

15 Likes

They probably will in the future … but that’s the least of their worries right now.

5 Likes

Maybe they might, but yeah like @Fvidz1 said, they’re probably not too worried about that right now.

4 Likes

@armansingh @Fvidz1 I know it’s not their main focus rn but I was wondering if that’s something they want to implement later on

1 Like

Yeah, because isn’t byte in computer language or whatever supposed to be 8 seconds. How long were you thinking they should do?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this question was asked before I asked it once as well as of right now there is no word on that sadly

4 Likes

20secs

1 Like

I feel like it was more of a one time thing and might have led to Vine’s downfall because it stripped Vine of it’s simplistic nature which gave it it’s charm in the first place. I feel like small looping videos on Byte should be the only option, just like how Vine was intended to be.