Beta v2 i need help😕

Can someone please explain wats the big excitement about beta v2 what is that, and what is so good about the beta version I guess???

1 Like

It’s the testing stage of the app before its released fully to the public, only certain people will be part of the beta.

7 Likes

Ohhhhhhh ok thats wat its about, thanks bro now ik

1 Like

It’s a testing trial in a way, people are hyped and want to get on the beta version before it’s flooded by hundreds or thousands of people

1 Like

Yeah beta is used to help find bugs and to see if people like the content the app gives.

1 Like

Same. Even after being explained about it multiple time. I am Confusion.

Think of it like how kitchen staff taste food before it’s served in a restaurant.

A beta release gives a limited group of people early access to test the app before a public release.

5 Likes

it’s just a test server before the actual thing is released. kinda like how they do beta tests with video games, before the full release.

2 Likes

From what I know there are 3 steps to making an app or game. The alpha stage, the beta stage and finally the full release. The alpha stage is a super early version of an app/game, with lots of bugs and it doesn’t look as nice. After they fix all the problems they find with the app/game, they then move onto the beta phase which is your question. They invite a bunch of users to play the game/app to get their opinion, and to also find bugs in the system. Over an amount of time after they have found and flushed out as many bugs as they can, also to make the app looks better based on the beta testers ideas, they then release the app to the public. Which is the full release basically.

(This is from what I know personally and I’ve probably made mistakes. Anyone feel free to correct me if they find any issues.)

6 Likes

Does anybody know when the beta will come out? :thinking:

2 Likes

You’ll have to keep an eye on the updates/announcements here and via Dom’s twitter, @dhof

2 Likes

Not not yet, but I saw that Dom should be making an announcement during the weekend about V2.

1 Like

Ok thanks.

from what i heard, the beta v2 could be released at any moment. apparently the people who are on the v2 community (all of us) are going to get a code first so we can beta test it… i don’t know how true it is tho. so just keep up with dom (@/dhof) and v2 (@/v2app) on twitter.

3 Likes

The beta version is one of the last version of an app, The beta will be launch in theses months and it be a closed beta, that means that just a few people will be there, the excitament is because Dom say he will chose some user of here to be on the beta, The app will be launch in summer

2 Likes

Well explained

3 Likes

@Noahthe_boa @SpinalMeltage thank u for the very simple explanations that I needed to understand. :hearts:

2 Likes

No problem, just wanted to help! :grin:

2 Likes

aw. thanks :hearts:

2 Likes

@ThomyBalca thanks so much :grin: