[Beta Update] Comment likes and some other app behaviour changes

What’s good homies

Remember that the updates (especially TestFlight betas) come out in waves, so just hang tight guys.

And also remember to provide feedback. I just submitted one where I posted a video, it took me back to my profile (in line with the second last dot point of the updates), and my app crashed. Though it successfully posted.

14 Likes

fuckin everything

4 Likes

Les gooooo

3 Likes

It’s lit :fire:

3 Likes

Byte will definitely be Top Chart #1 for a while once they release this publicly :small_red_triangle:

5 Likes

Yeah just need the App Store to stop being :clown_face: and approve the update pushes

3 Likes

Coloured text is actually amazing it’s SOOOO customizable I love it!

2 Likes

just updated and the app crashes after literally 10 seconds of use. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I make a topic?

1 Like

Mine crashed after I published my latest Byte just report it (I got a pop up to for it)

1 Like

I think you could do this with the last update but look, clickable links in your profile. All the important ones work! Credits to @mynameiskawena and @Maddy_lions for finding this

2 Likes

No pop ups just yet, on my 5th crash

hmm mines okay sorry to hear that

Do you have an iPhone?

yup. I think at this point I’ll just made a new post on bugs, wanted to know if it was just a me thing

2 Likes

Huh weird :thinking: but yeah definitely report however you can

I’m in the beta but haven’t got the TestFlight yet, does it take some time to get to everyone or what

Well actually now that I look I’m on 0.3.2 but I don’t see the same features as listed

1 Like

Yup it usually rolls out in about 3 or 4 waves or something. Just hang tight!

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me :relieved: <3

2 Likes

yassss :fire:

1 Like

Couple quick questions…

1. I’m on android, is the comment liking only for ios?
  2. It says that some social media accounts will link. How do we do this?

Thanks!