Beta Testers

First of all, Yes I read what Dom wrote that will be invited by people from the community
But I wanted to ask who do you think will go from the community? You can name them
I think that @ItsMeJoseGChacin @jennifer @Sofialopezos @takeshisaan @Grey and @azadei will be invite by Dom

11 Likes

I bet @Super, @kaden, and @ash are on that list. Any other Experts or moderators I missed will probably be there too

6 Likes

Yep, the moderators I am very sure that they will go

3 Likes

I think some dude named @DeltaDawx :sunglasses::sweat_smile::thinking:

7 Likes

Hahahaha

4 Likes

I believe:

@ash
@Sofialopezos
@jennifer
@ThomyBalca
@takeshisaan
@azadei
@Super
@kaden

will be invited.

All of them are active and we clearly can see that they are super excited about V2.

10 Likes

We don’t completely know yet, could be everyone from the forums at once.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Yes of course, We are saying possibilities

4 Likes

Just to mention it briefly, 10K users could be disastrous if they don’t provide constructive feedback and use it to better the app instead of getting a leg up upon official release

3 Likes

Dom hasn’t said anything about who he is selecting yet to anyone as we know of but my guess is that it will be the Experts and most active level 2 users.

6 Likes

Yeah, that seems fair. I’m certain that will be the case

3 Likes

I doubt there will be too many people. Better to keep the numbers small so you can track everyone and get good feedback rather than a mess

5 Likes

The only thing that said he will choose people from the community

2 Likes

I think it will be between 5 and 15 persons

2 Likes

i was actually thinking 50-75 to have a big enough of a community where everyone can act normal and there is enough content to go around to test how it goes. Possibly 100.

6 Likes

Hmmm… I think @dom , one of the first ones to see.

4 Likes

Aaaaaa thank. I’m sure you will be invited as well

3 Likes

Omg ur so active as well so I’m sure you’ll be invited

3 Likes

Wow that’s actually not a lot of people

3 Likes