Beta Testers For Yuser

Hey Everyone!

I work for a company that’s building a new gamified social network called Yuser. Yuser rewards you with cryptocurrency for your social activity, as well as through different challenges and perks. We’re getting close to our closed beta and are looking for beta testers for our app. If you’re interested, please check out our site and sign up at https://yuser.co/

Best,

Mike Simpson

6 Likes

I’m signing up! (:

1 Like

Signed up

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for signing up

1 Like

No problem! (:

It honestly looks really cool! I’m excited for it :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! thank you

2 Likes

It looks like a very nice interface. If the app works as well as it looks, you could have a winner.

1 Like

Thank you! that means a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its so pretty! I’ll be signing up, is there a date for a full release?

1 Like

thanks for that :slight_smile: We’re currently gearing up to our closed beta, which will be followed by our token sale. At this time a full release date is not set.

2 Likes

Wow, it looks very good! Signed up!
Can’t wait to see where this take might take us!
I’m very excited for it :)!

1 Like

Thank you! that means a lot

2 Likes

Signing up sir!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you for at the very least making your app pleasing to the eye lmao hoping to see more about this coming up, I signed up too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you! that means a lot

1 Like

Definitely signed up! I can’t wait to see what this app has in store!

1 Like

Much appreciated, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, normally I don’t like gimmicky " 4 G4M3RS" stuff but your website is really polished. And after reading for a bit it’s more or less a reward system social network, which from an outsider perspective I wouldn’t belive much on it in let’s say 2010, but since cryptocurrencies have pretty much changed the game I don’t know what to expect anymore. Gonna give it a try! Best of luck taking off :+1::+1::+1: