Beta progress update

Hi everyone,

Gah, we’re really enjoying your bytes so far!! Thank you so much.

Just an update on where we are right now: Our main priority is fixing major bugs that have come up. We hope to have our first update out sometime today.

Also just want to remind everyone that iOS and Android are on separate tracks at the moment since they each have their own issues and fixes. Our ongoing goal for both is to keep them at feature parity (except for a few platform-specific features), and of course they will both launch at the same time.

Once we get the red flags settled, we’ll get into a more predictable rhythm of updates according to our roadmap of improvements — both user-facing and behind-the-scenes — as well as new features. We’ll also be adding more and more users throughout this beta, with another signup opportunity coming soon.

We mentioned already that Popular Now is very basic at the moment and that more channels for Explore will be added, but now that we’ve had a chance to use the app with you all for a bit, we’re feeling just how badly we need better discovery. This is really high priority now, so you can expect this to improve over time.

Thanks for the bug reports so far! We’re still sorting through device switch requests and people with TestFlight and/or Play Store issues. Your patience is really appreciated.

More soon!

*byte team

89 Likes

It’s been epic! The loading screen was pretty emotional.

14 Likes

it’s been great so far!

6 Likes

Nice

7 Likes

I’m loving it smmm ty!! :smiley: :grin:

9 Likes

fantastic!

5 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s been great so far! Looking forward to the updates.

5 Likes

Minor bugs working great so far !

3 Likes

One of the most fun apps already :green_heart: (:

11 Likes

Hyped for the updates as everyone has said it’s been great so far

4 Likes

ok we wait

3 Likes

Its amazing, thank you guys!

4 Likes

How do I get to try the Beta??

5 Likes

Hey hey, I’m glad I can be apart of the progress

5 Likes

great! thank you for the update

3 Likes

There were beta signup threads, if you signed up then you should get an email eventually, but if you didn’t you’ll have to wait

4 Likes

So far it’s going great. I’m doing my job to report any bugs and feedback, and I like the vibe that is going on in Beta. Thank yo u for your hard work @dom and @cami_p

3 Likes

yee ya

5 Likes

Citrus showed two guys ass and I never wanted to delete my eyes

12 Likes